3 Steps to Successful Online Personal Branding
- Google Yourself
- Google your first and last name.
- Google your social media username or handles.
- Check Google Images too!
- Find, and remove, anything that could potentially hurt your first impression.
- Set Up a LinkedIn Profile
- Share Stuff You Care About
- Most people use social media to connect with people they already know but there will likely come a time where you'll need to use social media to connect with someone that you might not necessarily know in real life.
- Start sharing things that you care about, things that you think about every day, things that interest you.
- Focus on positive, valuable, and productive content.
- This could open up the door for many potential opportunities.
Comment with your LinkedIn profile below! Use the hashtag #SHARESPARK.